Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

It's time to play hardball

Mike, I know I speak for most of the users here when I say we are totally in your debt for doing all the dirty work to keep us connected. And I contribute monthly and urge all good bucketeers to do the same; the web really isn't free.

I was at Purdue a few weeks ago; if I had noticed you were in the area I'd have stopped in and thanked you in person and bought you a drink. Next time.

If there is a way to make a map with our locations, I'll help in any way I can. Put me on your list of folks who have time and are eager to pitch in. I can't move as fast as I used to, but I can think like crazy.

We once had a member's map, but the developer decided to abandon the project. We finally got to a point where the map add-on was no longer compatible with the forum software.

The offer of a drink sounds great, but remember that for me, quitting time is 7:00 AM. ;)

@john dioli , you're next up, on the Wall of Shame. Your (former??) ISP is bouncing messages with a 550 5.1.1 Invalid Recipient error code. Get things corrected on your end, and follow the outline in the first post of this thread, to get your forum access permissions restored.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back