Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

AUCTION !

RPM

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Sponsor
Here is a little something we came up with while playing in the shop. A T Bucket tool holder. Fasten to the wall and it will hold, screw drivers, wrenches, pliers, Even had a guy hang his spray bottles on it. So lets auction this off and see what it brings, "ALL" money goes to the web site. Lets keep it in the 48 states due to shipping costs. The web site takes Paypal. We will get the webby to post the email that it goes to. Bid it up to what ever you think it is worth. We have not put these up anywhere else yet. Auction ends mid night Nov 14.

Tbuckettoolholder-1-1.jpg

Here is a little something we came up with while playing in the shop. A T Bucket tool holder. Fasten to the wall and it will hold, screw drivers, wrenches, pliers, Even had a guy hang his spray bottles on it. So lets auction this off and see what it brings, "ALL" money goes to the web site. Lets keep it in the 48 states due to shipping costs. The web site takes Paypal. We will get the webby to post the email that it goes to. Bid it up to what ever you think it is worth. We have not put these up anywhere else yet. Auction ends mid night Nov 14.

I will be bidding, I like this a lot, nice work.

Steve

Ron I will start this thing at 25.00 bucks........ :hooray:

:eek:hthedrama: I'll bid 35.00 nice work Ron. I used to buy stuff from you back in JR. dragster days. A loooong time ago!! LOL

Even though I'd prefer the '26-'27 roadster profile, I'm thinking $40 is a good bid to support the web site, so I bid $40... Hey, a Paypal purchase with no shipping charges? Such a deal...

PS Thanks for making this donation...

My thanks also for stepping up. Wish the freight to the UK was no so expensive....
Gerry

Gerry buddy,

I've shipped some helicopter parts to UK and yup, it's not cheap, especially via UPS, DHL and FedEx.
However, if you can cut deal to get the goods, I'll pay to ship it to you provided you'll settle for what ever is the cheapest USPS (Posties) and not insured (the USPS only lost USD8.6B last year.
Yup the poor sods, the US taxpayers have to cover that little bookkeeping oops.

thats incredibly kind of you. but I have no wall space left... seriously.
Gerry

Even though I'd prefer the '26-'27 roadster profile, I'm thinking $40 is a good bid to support the web site, so I bid $40... Hey, a Paypal purchase with no shipping charges? Such a deal...

PS Thanks for making this donation...

We have a winner! Thank you very much. Now if the webby will send or post the email addy for the Paypal. Then the webby can email me when it is paid.

Corley send me your snail mail shipping address, we will ship UPS.... my email is tbucket@comcast.net

Thank you all very much!!!!!

Ron, I've passed Corley the PapyPal details and will flag you up as soon as I receive notification of payment.

Thanks for your continued support of the site. We'd be on the rocks without people like you helping out.

Glad to help out. Thanks for all your hard work to keep this site humming right along

Glad to help out. Thanks for all your hard work to keep this site humming right along

Thanks for your support. What more can i say.
Gerry

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back