Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

AUCTION !

RPM

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Sponsor
Corley won the last auction of the T Bucket tool holder and has donated it back to the site for another auction. A GREAT BIG THANK YOU to Corley. We will end this one at midnight Dec 12th. This will get us time to make sure you receive it in time for Christmas. So let the bidding begin. Like always you pay the Webby with Paypal and RPM will cover the shipping. We have to keep this to lower 48 states. Thanks guys.
Tbuckettoolholder-1-1.jpg

All

Ron is way too generous in his comments, he's actually sharing in the cost of this auction... We ALL really need to support this web site, this stuff ain't free! PLUS, Mike has been giving excellent support when needed, and he should not have to bare the costs as well! SO, I'll start off the bidding with $5.00, let's see some good bidding from you all this time!
rolleyes.gif
(And if Gerry wants to bid, I'll pay his shipping costs! HA!)

Corley

All

Ron is way too generous in his comments, he's actually sharing in the cost of this auction... We ALL really need to support this web site, this stuff ain't free! PLUS, Mike has been giving excellent support when needed, and he should not have to bare the costs as well! SO, I'll start off the bidding with $5.00, let's see some good bidding from you all this time!
rolleyes.gif
(And if Gerry wants to bid, I'll pay his shipping costs! HA!)

Corley

If Gerry wants it then I'll split the cost with ya.

If Gerry wants it then I'll split the cost with ya.

OK
I will bid $75.00. I will split the freight 3 ways with the other 2 more than generous guys just so they dont feel left out, you know. That way we are all happy and I get a one off tool holder here in the UK. By the way its not a problem to ship in the new year, if that makes things easier

G

OK you 'Mercan dudes, don't let that Brit make away with this treasure! Get in there and bid it up! :foottap:

Hi Ron
I sent you PM about this, did you get it
Gerry

Yeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhh
How do you want payment?
Dont forget its OK flat packed. Can we wait till the yoke price is in and see if they can be shipped together. May be an idea to leave shipping tioll new year to avoid Xmas post.

G

Well now John
You have to understand that with 6 slots to fill it may take me a couple of months to decide which tools need to go where!!!
Gerry

Yea
But should the 13mm combo go on the right or the left. (I am right handed just in case you have that in mind for a reply)
Gerry

Decisions are the main time killer on any build, and to make good decisions you must make many paper dolls and do a lot of testing, so; time is something we need to build a FINE project... If it were just fixing a wheelbarrow then time is no big thing... :)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back