Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Be safe out there

Oh, joy of joys, here we go again. Gerry is back to remind everyone of the forum he and his deceitful associate established. :rolleyes: Some people just aren't smart enough to let the old dawg sleep, are they? Gerry, that's the last time you are going to pull that stunt. I want to remind you (and everyone else, for that matter), I've never wronged you or your partners, by sneaking around your site to tell porkies about any of you. I've never wronged you by trawling your site for members. And I've never wronged you by trying to lure away any of your forum sponsors. Your partner, who I can only assume was acting with your full knowledge, acceptance and approval, did all of those things whilst here. Which, guilt by association being what it is, leaves me trusting you as much as I trust him. Not at all. He was smart enough to stay away from here, whereas you feel some need to come back and make these same pokes and jabs, from time to time. I've three words for you, old son. Cease and desist. Understood? Because the next time you come here for the purposes of self-promotion will be the last time you come here. I'm kinda done with your crap.

Gerry, were you at the NTBA event in Carson City?

Have you been whining on some un-named Topolino/T-Bucket Facebook site?

No? Then how could you have possibly been confused for the individual who has been doing those things? I can think of hundreds of people who fail to meet that same criteria, yet you were the only one who felt the compelling need to establish his own innocence? Personally, I find that rather thought-provoking.

I look forward to my inclusion in the ever expanding list of banned members.

I look forward to my inclusion in the ever expanding list of banned members.
Odd you should say that, because at first blush, I thought EXACTLY the same thing. But in spite of your pal's lies to the contrary, not even he was banned for his deceit. Yeah, I know, he was running about, telling everyone he had been banned, but that was just another of his mendacious lies.

corley.jpg

So yeah, whilst I figure the lot of you deserved being ousted, I decided it was much better to keep you coming around, where I could always remind everyone, including yourself, of the schoolgirl pranks you and Corley played. So banning you is not going to happen, not when I can take additional opportunities to remind everyone of your duplicitous nature. Banning you would provide great satisfaction, but only just the once. This way, I can derive satisfaction every time I see you have logged in. Count on me breathing down your neck, every time I see you. Depend on me reminding everyone of your subterfuge, every time I see you posting. Be careful what you say, but even more importantly, be very careful to whom you are saying it. Some of your 'pals' around here are not quite the pals you imagined they were. People like you never seem to understand that loyalty is a two-way street. I've got ears everywhere, Gerry, so gang wary.

I do have some questions for you. I reckon you will avoid answering them, but that is OK with me. Because you and I already know the truth, don't we?

1. Have I ever logged into your forum and used your private messaging resources to trawl for prospective members of this site?
2. Have I ever logged into your forum and used your private messaging resources to tell lies or falsehoods about Corley or yourself?
3. Have I ever logged into your forum and used your private messaging resources to try to spirit away any of your forum sponsors?
4. Have I ever logged into your forum and used your private messaging resources to try to rally your members to speak against your forum sponsors?
5. Do you deny both Corley and yourself were engaged in those same activities on this site? And be very careful how you answer, because I do have proof of your own chicanery.
6. What really prompted you first post to this thread, a guilty conscience or just a continuing desire to come here for the purpose of self-promotion?

And to clear up your snotty-assed observation about the alleged 'ever-expanding list of banned members', it's clear you don't have a clue what you're on about. In the 6 years, 9 months since this site was opened, there have been a grand total of 14 members who have been banned. Of those 14, just one person was responsible for 4 of those accounts. And one other person was responsible for 3 of those accounts. Which means the actual number is only 9 banned members. Yessir, that list is sure huge and 'ever-expanding', isn't it? Don't feel bad about the mistake, Gerry, I'm quite used to people talking without benefit of fact and knowledge, so you're certainly not unique.

For those wondering about my post to Gerry, back in late-April and early-May of 2011, a member of this site (Corley) determined it was in his best interests to establish his own T-Bucket discussion forum. Which is nothing unusual, because I had done exactly the same thing, back in October 2006.

But there is a big difference in how we went about establishing our respective forums. I set this one up and started posting to it, relying on search engine results and word of mouth to bring traffic to the site.

Corley, on the other hand, set up a forum and then came here to privately contact members of this site, in an effort to lure them to his new site. And just to show you the kind of guy Corley is, he also was contacting forum sponsors, trying to lure them away, as well. It was funny to read the messages Corley was sending people, because he would first tell people he had his own, new forum. He would then provide them with the URL, or address, for his new forum. But then, he would try to cover his tracks by saying the forum wasn't live, so they would have to keep mum about it. But then, he would tell people to come on over to his site (which he kept claiming wasn't live, mind :rolleyes:). His forum wasn't live, but yet, there was the URL for the forum. :roflmao:

And whilst Corley had no problems inserting a phony URL into his forum's meta description, which includes key elements of this site's meta description, I have never stooped to that gutter level of chicanery. I play fair. I always have and I always will, no matter how nasty people like Corley want to be.

People, when I have made changes to this site's software, members of this site have been invited to visit a test site, where they could preview the changes and make comments and suggestions. But the test site was truly that - a test site, which was running in a password-protected directory that was not open to the public.

I've NEVER minced words with any of you. This forum grew larger than I ever anticipated. It grew to a point where I could no longer feed it. And I have always been open and honest in saying that if I do not get financial support to keep paying the bills, then this place would go away. Corley, ever the liar, calls that a 'sham', when it is actually just the simple truth. So remember, Corley is the member who was trying to milk away the financial support this site operates on, which shows you how community-minded he is. Instead of trying to help support this site, Corley sought to tear it down. And make no mistake about it, Gerry was right with him.

I've no need to play their childish games. They established their site on deceit and deception and they have continued in the same vein. And can you imagine this, just 3 days ago, Corley was expressing to his membership that since their site is getting so little activity, it might make good sense to close it down. Since I do not believe in coincidence, I was not surprised when Gerry then showed up here, talking about how he is a 'co runner' of another forum. I've no clue what a 'co runner' is, but the truth of the matter is that Gerry is a super moderator of that site, which means he is capable of moderating posts on all of that site's forums. I'll not suggest Corley is 'threatening' the closure of his wannabe site as being a 'sham', because I am better than that. I'll just leave it to you to draw your own conclusions.

But I will gladly show you the level veracity Gerry deals with. In his comments about their wannabe site closing down, he suggests that closure would leave the WEB [sic] without a T-Bucket forum, should another, un-named player decide to call it a day. Tsk, tsk, tsk, Gerry. That porkie makes it sound as if there are only two T-Bucket forums on the Web. There is this forum, there is the Buckethead Bash forum, operated by Spirit Industries, there is the NTBA forum, operated by the NTBA, and the last I knew, dickofficer was still running his flashlight/sailboat/home nursing site. Counting your wannabe site, I get a total of 5 T-Bucket forums, so who were you slighting with your uneducated observation? You were obviously overlooking someone.

Don't worry, Gerry, this site is never going to go away. Not even if I have to move it to a free-hosting solution, like the one your forum runs on. I will make sure this site is always here, if nothing else, just to be a burr under your saddle. Just yesterday, I got an e-mail from the founder of a forum network, who was expressing an interest in purchasing this site. Heck, I would love to exchange problems like the ones you cause for cash, but if I sold out, then I wouldn't be able to provide people like you and Corley any grief.

Gerry, you really need to learn to change things up every now and again. I already know your dog and pony show, inside out. Run along, now, and play your little games with someone you can actually fool.

Yawwwwn
Zzzzz
Its not worth the effort of tapping the keys.

Yawwwwn
Zzzzz
Its not worth the effort of tapping the keys.
Really? :roflmao:

bsdetector.jpg

Tapped the keys to log in, didn't you? Tapped the keys to tell me it wasn't worth tapping the keys, didn't you? You were smelling pretty bad before your last post, but now you are just stinking up the whole house.

One thing about phony gobshites like you, Gerry, you're all predictable as the sun rising in the East. All you can do is talk the talk. And even then, most of what you have to say is nonsense and lies.

C'mon, Gerry, exercise your rights as a forum member. Or have you forgotten when you said, "this is after all a FORUM, which I believe by its definition, is a place to air your opinions." So get on with yourself, get all sanctimonious and self-righteous with us, like you were so ready to do just a handful of posts back. Don't you want an 'at a boy [sic]' of your own? (Funny how stuff like this can come back to haunt a guy, isn't it?)

Oh, I forgot. You and those of your ilk do your best work under the shadow of a rock, don't you? Not any reasonable expectation you are going to say any more on the open forums, is there? Of course your options are now rather limited, but not to worry. I've all of your rubbish archived and safely stored away, same as I've done with your pal.

Answer the questions, Gerry.

1. Have I ever logged into your forum and used your private messaging resources to trawl for prospective members of this site?
2. Have I ever logged into your forum and used your private messaging resources to tell lies or falsehoods about Corley or yourself?
3. Have I ever logged into your forum and used your private messaging resources to try to spirit away any of your forum sponsors?
4. Have I ever logged into your forum and used your private messaging resources to try to rally your members to speak against your forum sponsors?
5. Do you deny both Corley and yourself were engaged in those same activities on this site? And be very careful how you answer, because I do have proof of your own chicanery.
6. What really prompted you first post to this thread, a guilty conscience or just a continuing desire to come here for the purpose of self-promotion?

This isn't going to go away, Gerry. No, far from it. Until you can man up enough to tell the truth, right here on the open forums, I will see to it that it all haunts every move you make, whilst here. I really don't see where the problem lies. Are you physically challenged and unable to provide answers to the questions? Are you morally incapable of providing truthful answers? Or are you just embarrassed at how you've finally been outed as the nasty piece of work you are?

Or are you just going to log in and post to tell us y0u can't be bothered to post?

Good thing! Your post isn't that interesting anyway!
Ha! Wait until he reads that, as he'll then be spreading his libel about you, same as myself. Oh. Wait. Forget I said that, as I am not supposed to know what Gerry has had to say about me, am I? :barefoot:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back