Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Best Anti Virus for PC

You can't go wrong with Kaspersky, made in Russia and developed by Vladimir Putin. :roflmao:

Opinion | The Russian Company That Is a Danger to Our Security
VladimirPutin.jpg

I have not used an antivirus software in years, it slows down the computer way too much!!!
Besides there is no antivirus software that will catch everything. Not saying you should do the same, it's just me and my hate for slow computers.

Last edited:
Linux. No viruses, no cost.

She's a teacher and always downloading lots of stuff so, that's why she needs one. Any of these free or do you get what you pay for?

+1 for AVG, there's a free version and a paid for version which is what I had when I had PC's, I found it very good. I now have a 27" Retina iMac and just have malwarebytes on it. I would recommend malwarebytes on the PC as well.
Regards,

I'm a Mac, wifes a PC. Her anti Virus is up, what is a good one out there for Windows 10?
Trash Windows 10. Don't go to any web sights that aren't https encrypted. Be smart about it and you won't get a virus.

I had Malware and it picked up a lot of things that were not troublesome and messed up a lot of sites I like to visit. ?

Last 2 odd years (from new with this laptop) never had anything, just relied on Win10s built in protection. Not a single problem. I do run maleware once a month and only pick up the usual few low threat ones.

Got fed up with AGV etc and the slowing down of everything. Not worth the money, they rely on the fear factor of most people.
G

I don't know about AVG, but at work we use Symantec. It has an "On Access Scanner", so every file is scanned before it can be opened.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back