Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Big Block Chevy Numbers?

McDenny

Hey All,
I started taking everything out of the boxes from the machine shop today and was going to makes a list of parts I need to order. I figured I would do some research on my block, heads, and crank. I had a 454 that I was going to use, but it sucked a valve and cracked #1 cylinder. I ended up swapping the block out with a friend of mine at the machine shop, gave me another block bored .030"

Block 14015445
Heads 353049
Crank 353039

I tried to find the information on the stamping on the front passenger side deck, but I cant find much.

CH7757002 OR CH7752002

Very hard to make out, some number are worn off, cant tell exactly what it says. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dennis

Hey All,
I started taking everything out of the boxes from the machine shop today and was going to makes a list of parts I need to order. I figured I would do some research on my block, heads, and crank. I had a 454 that I was going to use, but it sucked a valve and cracked #1 cylinder. I ended up swapping the block out with a friend of mine at the machine shop, gave me another block bored .030"

Block 14015445
Heads 353049
Crank 353039

I tried to find the information on the stamping on the front passenger side deck, but I cant find much.

CH7757002 OR CH7752002

Very hard to make out, some number are worn off, cant tell exactly what it says. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dennis

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back