Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Blenheim New zealand

balcy3

Hi have been keeping an eye on this forum for a while and thought it was time to chip in. I'm from New Zealand at the bottom of the world. (nearly) Have been building a T Bucket for a couple of years now
and will post some pics of my build when I work out how to.

Welcome, couzy - Bro. ;) Enjoy this place, I do.

Do we get into sheep jokes, or not? :roflmao:

Welcome to the forum

Welcome from Northern Illinois.

Welcome from Pukekohe NZ mate, how is the cold weather treating you down there? My bucket was originally built by a guy from Motueka in the 80's but I have done a complete rebuild of it and have it almost ready for this summer minus paint and upholstery.

Welcome from Pukekohe NZ mate, how is the cold weather treating you down there? My bucket was originally built by a guy from Motueka in the 80's but I have done a complete rebuild of it and have it almost ready for this summer minus paint and upholstery.
Been pretty cold down here have you done the rebuild yourself ? I like the idea of doin everything you can although Ihave done some stuff twice ideas that look cool in my head not so great in the flesh. but thats rodding I quess. My interior going to be fairly simple carpeted floor with alloy sides and upholsted bucket seats.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back