Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Body Identification

mahrbeezer

I just bought a T bucket but I wont have it for another two weeks. The guy I bought it from does not know who makes the body. Is there an ID tag anywhere or how can I tell who makes it. I want to get an interior kit but not sure who to order from when the time comes. Is there a difference between the different manufacturers body. Can someone identify the brand by looking at it? Im brand new at this game so Im gonna have alot of foolish questions for you guys.

I can't help you on the manufacturer of the body but I can tell you that the only foolish question is the one that isn't asked.............

Most body kits I know you usually end up measuring the width across the back height of back and distance from dash to back of seat.

I wonder if the grille shell would be a tip off for anyone? It isn't a common one from what I can see.

I was wondering who made the grill shell also, I have not seen one similar to that. Here is a front view if it helps at all.

this is obviously a home built car as opposed to a kit car. that being the case the parts would have come from many sources. it's almost impossible to tell from the body itself who layed it up. the builder would be your best source of info. as for the interior "kit", you would be way further ahead to piece it together yourself. if the wood work is done then start gettin' quotes from shops on having the interior done.

Ron

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back