Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Body snatched

My wife will not only ride in it but she helped build it.

Jim

In many cases. women are not interested in hot rods. We all need our hobbies. (I don't like bingo or scrap booking)! Most just want a car with all the creature comforts; heat, air, windows, power steering, power brakes. a radio you can actually hear while driving, etc. There are exceptions, as we have Island Girl on this site. As far as I know, she's the only one.
Forgive me if I am wrong.
Bill

My wife loves to ride in mine cause she is riding with me...…..My two Boston Terriers love the back seat...…….So life is good in the Wade house...….This was taken when I was building the top but you can see the inside real good......1897923_10202875978956909_415644518_n.jpg

In many cases. women are not interested in hot rods. We all need our hobbies. (I don't like bingo or scrap booking)! Most just want a car with all the creature comforts; heat, air, windows, power steering, power brakes. a radio you can actually hear while driving, etc. There are exceptions, as we have Island Girl on this site. As far as I know, she's the only one.
Forgive me if I am wrong.
Bill
If Island Girl was my wife, she would be working on the cars, and I would be scrap booking and baking cookies.

My wife, Laurie, loves riding in the T-Bucket. However, she does have two rules: 1-Avoid Interstate highways 2-Observe the speed limit!

I can live with those 'guidelines'.
44150126382_13f7841567_b.jpg

Hey guys,

You all have some nice looking T's there, hope I can manage to at least come close!

Mark, what size are those rear tires, are they the 33X22's, or a size smaller?

Darlene

Hey guys,

You all have some nice looking T's there, hope I can manage to at least come close!

Mark, what size are those rear tires, are they the 33X22's, or a size smaller?

Darlene
Darlene,

My rear tires are Mickey Thompson 29x18.00 R15.

I am sure that your T will look great and become just what you wanted it to be! After all, a T-bucket is never finished. We just take pauses until the next great idea strikes!

Thanks!

I ordered the 32x22's, same MT S/R's a couple weeks back, hopefully they'll clear customs by the end of next week and I'll get to see them in person.

Guess I'm gonna need some seriously low gears in back for them.

I coated the floor board with fiberglass resin today, particularly on the edges where I'll be adhering it to the body with vette panel adhesive. The Advantech doesn't soak up the resin like plywood does. Does anyone have a cut out template for a Turbo400? I would like to cut it out before I glass in the floor. IMG_1767.JPG

Does anyone have a cut out template for a Turbo400? I would like to cut it out before I glass in the floor.

Are you using a transmission tunnel/cover? Mine has a fiberglass cover that I used for the cutout template.

Trans cover.jpg

I'll be using a cover, I thought about making one out of fiberglass ......might be easier just to buy one for 50 bucks.

Are you going to use a bed? I like seeing the wheels centered on the bed, seen them all different ways, just saying.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back