Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Braving Oregon weather in a T Bucket.

Sixshooter

Hi guys, my name is John and I've wanted to build a T Bucket for a long time. I figured out I'm not getting any younger so I better s**t or get off the pot!

My bucket will be a little different, I'm a huge Cadillac fan so will probobly be using a 500ci Cad engine and a th350 auto trans. Not sure if I'd get in too much trouble with that much torque in such a light car, but I figger the throttle works both ways. Probobly use a high-ish rearend gear so I can cruise down the hiway easy even with no OD, plenty of torque so it should still be quick.

Anyway, just wanted to say howdy & I'll be seeing 'ya on the forum!

-John

:welcome:
Good to have you Sixshooter, the big inch Caddy sounds cool. With that motor you shouldn't need any go fast goodies to put a stripe in your shorts.

I'm in Winston. Ever come over here for Graffiti Weekend Duke? I noticed your in Bend, my wife & I love that area and go there to visit as often as we can. Plan on taking more than a few trips there in my Bucket once it's done.

Todd, I'm finding it really hard not to quote you in my sig, "With that motor you shouldn't need any go fast goodies to put a stripe in your shorts.", that is priceless!

-John

Welcome to the forum SixSooter, the only thing that beats cubic inches is cubic money, LOL.

Sixshooter said:
Todd, I'm finding it really hard not to quote you in my sig, "With that motor you shouldn't need any go fast goodies to put a stripe in your shorts.", that is priceless!

Go ahead and quote me, that means I get credit, right?

Yeah Todd, you'd get credit alright. That was good.

Big cubes just means I don't have to work it as hard to have fun! Well, that and I like cadillac 472-500's. And I happen to have an extra one laying around. Actually, I have two extra ones laying around....hmmmmmmm.....................

-John

Sixshooter said:
I like cadillac 472-500's. And I happen to have an extra one laying around. Actually, I have two extra ones laying around....hmmmmmmm..................

Careful Son, a little stipe in your shorts is cool. Pooing all over your interior is just plain embarassing. Not to mention gross.

Welcome John! Glad to have ya. Now, if you do decide to poo, please keep it to yourself.:lol:

I said "poo".:lol:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back