Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Butch27's "T"

butch27

O.K. I think I got it. Put a picture on Photobucket of the car. It said---butch27_photos.. Now what do I do?

Dose it say img code under the picture?

Ron

butch27 said:
O.K. I think I got it. Put a picture on Photobucket of the car. It said---butch27_photos.. Now what do I do?

Here is a description of how to post that I did for someone... so different pictures, but you will get the idea

Your best bet is to open an account with Photobucket at

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Now once you've open the account and uploaded your files... lets say you wanted to post this picture:
hemibucket.jpg

you have a couple of ways you can do it...

When you are ready to post a picture, you need the address where the picture is located in your photobucket album. In a separate window (or tab) log into photobucket and view your album, select the photo you want to insert, in this case the picture of your car

post7.jpg

See the boxes on the right (shown below)

post8.jpg

left click on Share URL or Direct Link... you will get a yellow window that pops up and confirms the address has been copied

post9.jpg

Now switch back to you posting screen on the forum that might look like this:

Post1.jpg

Now here is where we have a couple of options on how to insert the picture... one way is to use the "Insert Image" icon
Post2.jpg
in your screen which will bring up this screen

post3.jpg

Highlight the Http:// then Right Click and select paste (or just CTRL V) ... the address will be inserted as shown below

post5.jpg

Hit the enter key and your picture will post and you will see it in your posting as shown below

hemibucket.jpg

you can repeat this process in the posting for multiple images... NOW the other way to do it is to use img address on Photobucket... so back at photobucket...

post7.jpg

Left click on IMG Code (you will get copied confirmation again)

post10.jpg

now all you do is paste this address in your posting by again Right Click and select paste or simply CTRL V.... you will not see a picture like in the way shown above, you simply see the following text

post6-1.jpg

For multiple pictures, just repeat for each picture... To view the picture(s)... simply click on Preview Post and you will see the picture(s)...

try both ways and see which way you prefer... this is as step by step as I could make it... hope it helps you out!

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk106/butch27_photos/scan0001.jpg

Here's the link. What I did was go to where it says "direct link" next to your pic in photobucket selected the link, right click, copy then came here right click and paste.
I also submitted the whole pic in the thread but it told me a moderater has to approve it.
To do that you copy the "direct link" then in your reply here hit the little button that has a yellow cartoon of mountains up top then paste the link in the window that opens.
Hope this helps.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back