Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Bye,Bye

I am also guilty of the getting off topic:woops: so i will keep my off topicisim confined to the lounge area.

Rick said:
I can see now this place is becoming NTBA 2. So see ya.

With so many common members, is it really a surprise that what goes on there, would start to go on here ? I have just been waiting for it myself....
Sorry to see ya go.

I agree with rooster too.

There have been a few times that someone has posted something that has irritated me. I considered jumping in telling them how a cow eats cabbage. But, thinking about it I realized you can't rip someone a new one, that is one. Also I know we all have our moments, and things just come out wrong. I know I have offended people sometimes, and have realized later and learned from it. It is hard to be perfect all the time. :cool:

Duke. I've never heard that colloquialism "how a cow eats cabbage" but it made me laugh out loud.

I'll hafta store that one for use at a later date.

Rick, we have have been here too long. Don't just quit! You're getting a call, man. We. WE need you here. Friend, don't just toss it in.

Hey Rick, you just can't walk out on Mike, Fred and I. I remember when the four of use were seeing who would be the first to get 100 post. I do believe I was the first. Now I'm 2000 behind. I know your looking buddy.

Your friend
thomas:)

Rick is back he has made a few posts since this has started.

OOPS I just noticed this was in June of 08........................lol But I was looking for a post on why the NTBA String is no longer present and this popped up DOH!

June 08? Don't think this thread is that old.

You may be right I just looked and it was someones join date.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back