Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

C cab body

quasi

looking for a c cab body, short bucket style not the sedan, wagon. anyone know of a manufactor. also the tall T truck body. thanks for any help

looking for a c cab body, short bucket style not the sedan, wagon. anyone know of a manufactor. also the tall T truck body. thanks for any help

Like this:
C-cab truck body

P2100PU_250.jpg

Attachments

• 35.jpg
    35.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 128
  • 36.jpg
    36.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 146
  • 37.jpg
    37.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 130
how about something like this design, this was created by DAN WOODS who built the milk truck and the ice truck this was the third one he designed with ED NEWTON.

Attachments

• C CAB MOLD 7.jpg
    C CAB MOLD 7.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 144
Did you ever find the body you were looking for?I can send ya some pictures of it and our new chassis if you like.

Thanks

Scott Leber

Scottrods custom and the new rodnrace fiberglass.

Scott never mentioned it but he bought Rod N Race awhile back. I stopped by there today and had a little tour. The bodies look very nice and I personally like his chassis. The bodies are a little longer then stock and they are designed to sit on the frame not channel over it. This makes for more room in the car as well as more leg room.

Here is one fresh out of the mold. I wish I could have taken it home.

scottrod2smaller.jpg

scottrod4smaller.jpg

Here is the chassis with the regular body. I believe he mentioned they are interchangeable.

P7230224.jpg

Promotional info removed from post.
Check out our new C-Cab Sedan Delivery Body and Chassis at facebook under PAGE REMOVED, I tried to load the pics on here but could not get them to load.
Scott

Scott, if you want to promote your products and services, let me strongly recommend you check our our attractively-priced Advertising Rates.

If you feel those rates are beyond your budget, let me strongly recommend you check out our Forum Rules, which clearly state -
h. Spam is not tolerated on the T-Bucket Forums under any circumstances. This includes posting a URL to your services, affiliate links, or a competing Web site. This rule also includes sending spam via private messages. Users posting spam will be warned and their post removed or edited. Links to offensive or competitive sites will be removed at the sole discretion of the T-Bucket Forums staff members. Anyone wishing to promote commercial products and/or services are invited to check our attractively-priced advertising rates. Any other attempts to advertise on the forums will be considered spam and will result in warnings being issued.

Scott has some nice products so I hope that he would become an advertiser. I looked at the rates and they seem pretty reasonable to me.

Scott never mentioned it but he bought Rod N Race awhile back. I stopped by there today and had a little tour. The bodies look very nice and I personally like his chassis. The bodies are a little longer then stock and they are designed to sit on the frame not channel over it. This makes for more room in the car as well as more leg room.

Here is one fresh out of the mold. I wish I could have taken it home.

scottrod2smaller.jpg

scottrod4smaller.jpg

Here is the chassis with the regular body. I believe he mentioned they are interchangeable.

P7230224.jpg
I really like how the frame pinches around the front of the body, a real high end feature in my book for a T bucket

Here are two C-Cabs I built. The chassis are typical T-bucket style with the rear lengthened to support the back of the bodies. The bodies are my own design and were built of 3/8 inch plywood over a 2 x 2 skeleton and laminated with fiberglass. I built Bunkie's Beerwagon in 1975-76 and sold it in 1984. It had a 327 with a mild Crane cam, stock Turbo 350 with a 2800 rpm stall converter, Holley 600 carb, and 3.55 posi rear end. I turned consistent 13.60's at 100 mph in the quarter mile. The blower in the picture was a dummy. The car is now black with flames, has fenders, and lives in Huntsville, Alabama. The blue & orange car I built in 1988-90. It had 2 inches added to the length of the body in the door/ "C area" for comfort. I sold it in 1996 and it is somewhere in Miami, Florida. Both cars were built on 96" wheelbases with torsion bar front ends. There were a total of 9 cars built from my original plans by 5 different builders (one was a pickup, one was extra large, the other 7 are dimensionally the same). As far as I know, all but one are still in existence.C-Cab pics a2.jpgC-Cab pics 038a.jpg

Thanks. It was a fun car. I lived in Greenwood, Indiana then. My wife and I drove it all over the place back then. We went to St.Paul in 1977 for the NSRA nationals and it ended up on the cover of Novembr '77 issue of Street Scene.

The blue car was just an updated version; I corrected all the little things I thought needed improvement. It had a slightly better ride and more comfortable seating, but I sold it before the interior was finished. Both cars had sun roofs and both cars had removable side windows so they could be driven in bad weather.
C-Cab pics 004a.jpg

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back