Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Can't see photos with IE8

Track T-4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I'm using IE.8 and when people post photos I can't see them. What am I missing? I'm aware of other options but prefer to stick with IE.8 if possible.

I actually have Both firefox and exploder downloaded in case one goes down I still have internet access.

Are you not seeing images in posts, in the gallery, or both?

Are you able to see smilies in posts? :face: :sly: :bugle:

Mike,

I can see the smiles and photos in the gallery but can't see the photos in the posts

Bruce

I'm using IE.8 and when people post photos I can't see them. What am I missing? I'm aware of other options but prefer to stick with IE.8 if possible.

Try this....Click on Tools then Internet Options. Go to the Advanced Tab the scroll dowm to the Multimedia section. If you have a check next to the "Show Pictures" you should be able to see them. I un checked it and was not able to see the pics but I was able to see the emoticons.

Try this....Click on Tools then Internet Options. Go to the Advanced Tab the scroll dowm to the Multimedia section. If you have a check next to the "Show Pictures" you should be able to see them. I un checked it and was not able to see the pics but I was able to see the emoticons.

Yogi,

I verified "show pictures" was checked.

Mike,

I may have misspoken, don't believe I can see the smiles either. Guess it's time to go to Firefox.

Okay, I hate to be a pest but I went to Firefox and still no photos or smiles. Suggestions?

Okay, I hate to be a pest but I went to Firefox and still no photos or smiles. Suggestions?

Can you see the users' avatars?

I just sifted through your account settings and there is nothing there that would prevent you from seeing any images.

shirtrear.jpg

OK, there is an image displayed by using BB Code. Can you see it? If not, do you see a red x, or anything?

And below is another image inserted as an attachment. Can you see that one, or the link to it, or anything?

Attachments

• bookstore.jpg
    bookstore.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 3

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back