Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Car Hauling

I just moved from NV to TX. :rofl:

047.jpg

046.jpg

Thought I wouuld throw this out and see if it hit anything. Does anyone know of a good company to haul cars from Nevada to GA? I may have two econoline pick ups and need a way to get them here. Any Ideas?
Randall

Here is a link to the company that my son used to have a car shipped from LA to Orlando.

http://www.enclosedvehicletransport.com/

I also recommended this company to another friend here in Orlando that needed a transport from out west. He was very satisfied, as was my son. They both said that it cost a little more but you get what you pay for.

Most companies will pick up your car and only carry it so far then drop it off and it sits while waiting for the next connection going your way. Thus it can take weeks for your car to arrive. With this company your car is loaded on the truck and trailer that is delivered to you, no switching. You are also given the drivers cell number so that you can keep in contact if you wish.

My son's car was delivered within minutes of the expected time even with a heavy fog delay that the driver called and informed us of. And when they unloaded it they were EXTREMELY careful.

As I have said, there are cheaper companies but you only get what you pay for.

Jim

Welcome to Texas!!!! Where are you going to be in Texas?

PaulR

Thanks. :hooray: I have some property outside of Huntsville.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back