Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

CCR smooth body dimensions

mikeyboist

Hey guys. Does anyone have the dimensions for the CCR smooth stretched body with channeled floor? I need all dimensions as well as the bottom of the body if anyone can help me if appreciate it. Thanks guys.

Hey guys. Does anyone have the dimensions for the CCR smooth stretched body with channeled floor? I need all dimensions as well as the bottom of the body if anyone can help me if appreciate it. Thanks guys.

tdraft3.jpg

CCR

I have one, but I 'm not sure which bottom dimensions you need. Specify which ones and I'll try to get them for you. Might be tough with the body mounted.

Chief t, I need the width at the firewall from inside the channel side to side and at the rear of the body from inside the channel at the farthest point where the body sits on the frame. Also I need firewall width looking at the front of the body.

Do you have dimensions for the bottom of the body and front width and rear width?

Hope this helps. Measurements may be off as much as 1/4". Very difficult to measure a finished "T" body.

Attachments

• 10-05-2010 04;24;07PM.jpg
    10-05-2010 04;24;07PM.jpg
    652.3 KB · Views: 77

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back