Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Central IL Checking In

MagooJr

I just purchased my father's T-Bucket chassis at his auction this last weekend. The bidding was low so I thought "What the hell" and figured it was worth it to start a project. I've wanted to do one for a while but this pushed my hand.

It's pretty minimal right now. Frame and rear end only for now. My Dad (Magoo) had it custom built and it is a bit wider than a standard T frame.

I'm going to go quiet now for a while and spend some time reading up in different sections before I ask a bunch of questions. I can't wait to get started.

John (MagooJr)

WP_20150504_001.jpg WP_20150504_002.jpg

What happened to the rest of the car..... it was finished once upon a time???

I won't be that quiet, just want to do some research so I'm not asking a bunch of questions that have already been asked / answered.

There is no "rest of the car" yet. He spec'd out the chassis with plans to build but never got past the chassis part. His time was devoted to the 1931 Hupmobile in the background. He has a bucket but it's not in good shape at all and I'll probably end up buying a new one. I will also need to go a bit wider than the one he has. It was the standard '23 width and this chassis is custom.

Welcome to the forum from northern Illinois.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back