Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Change of Plans

Johnny

Well, I had my hot rod sold, but I just couldn't pull the trigger. So, my hot rod will stay and I'll keep doing different things to her. They're never done ya know.
I'm sorry to hear folks are having problems with Wintec. I was seriously thinking of getting their touring body, and building a car with more room. Is there still a problem receiving parts from Wintec ? I haven't been on here for a while.
Hope the temps go down a little here, but problems won't. Texas in summer, ya know.

Well, I had my hot rod sold, but I just couldn't pull the trigger. So, my hot rod will stay and I'll keep doing different things to her. They're never done ya know.
I'm sorry to hear folks are having problems with Wintec. I was seriously thinking of getting their touring body, and building a car with more room. Is there still a problem receiving parts from Wintec ? I haven't been on here for a while.
Hope the temps go down a little here, but problems won't. Texas in summer, ya know.
11 months 1 week. No parts, no refund yet. That's all I gotta say about Wintec

Been hot here in Ohio too. Tuff to get much done outside, but I'm not going to complain. It will be cold, grey, and miserable soon enough.

I am posting this to anything with Wintec or Jim Wilkos in thread :
Just received 2800.00 dollars back from VISA customer Service. This was my final payment. Made my initial payment of 2500.00 dollars more than a year ago with a check. That was a big mistake. April 25, 2016. Would have never made the final payment in October but Jim Wilkos said the frame was ready to ship. 3 weeks ago I spoke with Jim Wilkos (Wintec Fabrication) he told me that he would be shipping my chassis package out through UShip. But again never made good on that either. Now he will not return emails or calls. Notified IC3 internet fraud through FBI. We have filed a complaint through better business bureau. And a police report through our local police department. Finally had enough and making strides to get him to pay up. Had been trying to be really polite and not piss him off, but I've had enough. If I can help in any way to anyone reading this please contact me. I would like to see him prosecuted for theft. Nice to see his logo from this Forum finally gone.
Dennis Smith
541-951-0154cell

I vvas really liking the pics, the idea of a cheap open 4-seater, but the prices vvere insane. Someone needs to buy him out then cut the prices by half.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back