Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Charlotte Goodguys

Pictures?

I didn't drive the bucket from Michigan to Charlotte. Just the " family truckster" Pics? not that many great things to see.

Good Guys doesn't seem to be much of a draw for T-buckets. Attended the Loveland, CO event back in Sept. and only counted 5, including my own.

We're from AZ and Good Guys Phoenix event doesn't seem to do all that well either.

Am planning to participate in AZ NTBA event on 11/4-5 in Tucson and then on vacation including Daytona for annual Thanksgiving Turkey Run. Maybe will be better turnouts at both including any folks who might be in market for a bucket. Have decided to go ahead and sell my current bucket to raise money to complete another one currently under construction.

Look us up in Tucson.....We will be there with the Peggy Sue & Little Angel along with about 40+ of our friends.........Maybe even more this year cause Lots of people from Texas & the Midwest are coming........ This is what we look like this year........this winter she gets a Jag Rear End............
DSCN2506.JPG .......

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back