Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

CHEAP COIL OVERS

I think Linblad Chassis still make some inexpensive coilovers. Spirit used to use them on their kits (and still may). I have them on the back of my '27 and while they don't have the bling of the QA-1's, they are a bit cheaper at about $100 ea. Probably going to order a pair for our current build. Bad thing is they don't have a web-site that I'm aware of. Their info is:

Lindblad Chassis & Automotive
Street: 2194 Providence Road
Northbridge, MA 01534-1254
Phone: (508) 234-8283

Where can i see them, do you ship u.s mail. Thanks Jack

coilovers-1.jpg

I bought a pair of these for my project from Ron (RPM) and I'm sure that your not going to find more for less.In fact I'm sure you can find less for more......Ron (ruggs)

Yep--cheaper than speedway sells 'em, and better service. I have these (back when they were Carrera) on the front of my '27 and dad has them both front and back. Good shocks. Only wish you could get black bushings for them anymore. I think they only come in yellow now. Carrera used to have them in black and red. Mine came with red bushings. As they are on the front of my ride, I've had to modify some black energy suspension bushings. If anyone knows of a source for the black ones, let me know!

DSCF1073.jpg

Check with Jerry at Pete & Jakes. They might have the black ones.

Ron

After a couple of glasses of a very nice Chardonnay, I beg your indulgence.

Ron of RPM is genuine, very gracious and courteous in advancing the coil-overs he offers.

Sorry for coming at you rather briskly, but may I suggest you buy the F - king things, then get on with the next complexity of your build.

After a couple of glasses of a very nice Chardonnay, I beg your indulgence.

Ron of RPM is genuine, very gracious and courteous in advancing the coil-overs he offers.

Sorry for coming at you rather briskly, but may I suggest you buy the F - king things, then get on with the next complexity of your build.

Sir,
With all due respect, may I suggest another glass of wine and less typing.

Hey guys,

I just got around to reading your posts and have to laugh. Really, you've made my day.

My Day with Chardonnay... Do you think I could write a song about that?

Great comments.... yeah, you're right.... and I still have a nice bottle of very nice Japanese Sake in the rack that we will might attack later this week.

Somewhere in the back of the collection of my little gray cells, I recall my mission was to encourage the original poster to buy the coil overs from our sponsor who did a quite commendable job of selling his products.

Thanks again for your direct though sheltered comments. You are truely gentlemen and I'm still smiling because it's so comforting to know there is this site where members can be civil.

Hey guys,

I just got around to reading your posts and have to laugh. Really, you've made my day.

My Day with Chardonnay... Do you think I could write a song about that?

Great comments.... yeah, you're right.... and I still have a nice bottle of very nice Japanese Sake in the rack that we will might attack later this week.

Somewhere in the back of the collection of my little gray cells, I recall my mission was to encourage the original poster to buy the coil overs from our sponsor who did a quite commendable job of selling his products.

Thanks again for your direct though sheltered comments. You are truely gentlemen and I'm still smiling because it's so comforting to know there is this site where members can be civil.
Rotor, Just like in racing, If you don't rub em it ain't racing....have one on me ....Ron(ruggs)

Even at a buck and a half they are still the only sensible way to go.

Ron

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back