Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Chrysler

I'm not so sure about Ram Trucks, I have an 06 Hemi and if I recall its about 80% foreign (Canada/Mexico) and ASSEMBLED in USA. American made is now just a myth unfortunately. Unless your building a Bucket lol

There retooling the Belvidere plant by me for the Jeep Cherokee. I know chrysler is owned by Fiat now and they have been having problems with that 9 sp trans.

I took down a lot of the post on this, after several complaints, about being political.

No political or religious posts will be allowed on The T-Bucket Forums. If you want to engage others in discussions on these divisive topics, please visit a forum established for that purpose. Every member of the T-Bucket Forums has a perfect right to his or her own religious faith and political beliefs, however this is not the proper place to discuss either. Posts of this type will be removed.

I took down a lot of the post on this, after several complaints, about being political.

No political or religious posts will be allowed on The T-Bucket Forums. If you want to engage others in discussions on these divisive topics, please visit a forum established for that purpose. Every member of the T-Bucket Forums has a perfect right to his or her own religious faith and political beliefs, however this is not the proper place to discuss either. Posts of this type will be removed.
Sorry Ron, I got involved in the moment. Sorry to anyone else if you disagree! but I don't apologize for my viewpoint.

Alright. Let's all pretend this has nothing to do with the state of the nation.

Alright. Let's all pretend this has nothing to do with the state of the nation.
fyi, I just read all of the rules on this site so I can attempt not to step on any more toes and the first amendment doesn't apply to this site, per the site rules. It's like the last rule and it specifically states that.

I'd steal it but I still have my teeth. I will keep it in the vault for later use. That's if I still can open up the vault when the time comes. LOL

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back