Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Coming Rapture?

Have to put a post on here tonight. Maybe I will call 1-800 psychic to see if I will be here to do that for 4.95 a minute.LOL

If I understand how this is all supposed to happen; then I'm pretty sure that at the given time, my wife and I will still be eating our dinner at the seafood place. Some of the other patrons might be swept away; but I doubt it. Then we'll go see Jersey Boys. Pretty sure the whole cast will be there.

9 pm and we are still here. I think that was all started by the Granola people, you know nuts and flakes.

Can't help but wonder what kind of an explanation they will have tomorrow?

I guess my neighbor got picked up.
6691120.jpg

This whole end of the world thing is such a crock. the guy has a multi million dollar tax free organization devoted to the whole bunch of hooey. we all know nothing is going to hap

How people feel they can predict the Rapture, yet completely ignore what is written is beyond me.

“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." Matthew 24:36, N.I.V.

The Rapture is the return of the Son of Man, yet the passage above shows even the Son knows nothing about that day. Amazing how people can profess Christian faith, yet ignore Christian teachings in the name of profit.

“Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him." Matthew 24:42-44, N.I.V.

Thank you Mike, more people should read their bible, then this hoopla could be avoided. I feel sorry for those people that cashed in their life savings and blew it trying to convince others of this farce.

I'm really disappointed the rapture didn't happen. I was going to drive around and find all those cars with "In case of rapture this car will be unmanned", bumper stickers, find out where they lived an go take all their stuff. I figured what the heck, they wouldn't be needing it any more.

I will have to say that all it takes is a quick scan of each day's headlines to seriously think we are living in the end days. This morning's news from Joplin, MO is but one example.

Oh come on Mike. you're savy enough to realise that as we get more and more media there is more "bad news" that we have to feed on every day. tornados have been around for many many years, and will be here for many more. It's based on the natural changes in the earths climate, not on the prophets.

Russ

Camping is at it again, this time it's sometime in October. He is trying to cover all the bases to see if he can get it right.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back