Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Cooling problems solved ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

Banned
Another step in the right direction.

Drilling my new thermostat and installing a "high flow" water pump.

Can't quite know which one did the trick, but I got about another 10 deg. F drop in coolant temp.

Drilling a thermostat costs almost nothing, so you can try that first, but most new thermostats now are stainless, harder to drill.

If you want the full details copy/paste my email and I'll be glad to send it over because the forum rules here prevent me from posting the full info.

exoticmagnetodynamics<at>gmail.com

Robert

Robert, let's stay a bit closer to the truth, OK? If you want to play the drama queen, you need to run along, because we're definitely not going to be treating you like royalty.

The forum rules prohibit you, as well as the other 3,543 members, from coming here and quoting copyright material from other Web sites. I know your panties are in a bunch over my refusal to accept the <cough> legal advice <cough, cough> you've obviously pulled out of a Cracker Jack box :rolleyes:, but trying to tell porkies around here is only going to result in you making yourself look the dunce, and doing that whilst looking in from the outside. I tried explaining all this to you via PC, to save you the embarrassment of being called out in public. Trying to be kinder and gentler clearly had no effect, so I suppose it is time to revert to my previous methods.

Read the rules, Robert. Read the rules until you understand them. Then follow the rules whilst logged into this site. Or hit the flipping highway, because I am finished with this silly game you are playing.

If you want to share your own experiences and details, there is absolutely nothing stopping you from doing it. If, however, you are only wanting to copy-n-paste information you have shamelessly nicked, willy-nilly, from an external Web site, then you are in clear violation of the forum rules and you can most certainly count on my dealing with it. If you cannot read and comprehend that simple fact, then it is going to be in your best interest to get out before I toss you out. Welcome guests of this site are those who understand they are obligated to follow the site rules and to respect the site's principals and goals. You, sir, are doing none of those things, which means you've worn out your welcome.

You're now grating on my last good nerve, Robert, so if it is your intention to remain a member in good standing, I strongly urge you to choose your next steps carefully.

People, we have so many good members around here, I am making it my new policy to not play word games with newcomers like Robert. If people cannot find a way to fit into this community, the same way all of you have, then they are going to be kicked to the curb with extreme haste and extreme prejudice. And just by way of fair warning, I really wouldn't recommend standing between Robert and the door, because I've a gut-feeling this one isn't going to end well for him.

fail001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back