Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Dash pics please..........

Joe-405

I was seeing something i really hated in my dash area and it was the fact that its flat i think ! So i cut it out and i was thinking of ordering the CCR dash Friday. But was wanting more options that i dont know about maybe ??? I would like a CCR pic also cause their site does not show it that well.

And Thanks !

I am not a fan of the flat dash either. Here is mine:

2%20Jun%202013%20018.JPG_595.jpg

I am still on the lookout for something to put on the passenger side, originally I was planning on a radio. Soon realized there was not point as you would never hear it...lol So I am looking for something to put there to break up the space. I will know it when I see it.

Yeah that be different. I likey. How about a glove box or one of those pocket thingys like on door panels that are elastic ??

I just found a Auburn replica for $62.00 from Unlimited Products i will order this one Friday if i dont come up with something else better....................(and yes the price is nice but i got about $150 i can spend on a dash.)

T-227D_400.jpg

Joe: That's a '27 dash and I don't believe it will fit the '23. Speedway sells a tunnel dash for about $100, and Class Glass shows one (if they are still in business), and of course CCR. There was a guy here in Indiana selling them, but last I saw, he was selling his molds. There are some good shots here on Street Rodder's site of a nice CCR bucket with tunnel dash: http://www.streetrodderweb.com/features/0801sr_russ_sophas_1923_ford_t_bucket/

yeas i know its for a 27 i was gonna adapt it. BUT if the CCR dash is the Yellow one you linked then i am in for sure. It did not look like that in the pic. Which is why i needed a pic of their dash cause the website one is not clear at all. Thank you sir that be way easier to install.

The Class Glass is $55.00 so either one works for me.

Here's mine in a CCR body:
P1010314.JPG

It's still flat, but we did a brushed insert and a center switch panel with rockers.

Last edited:
I called both places today, CCR and Class Glass. Both dashes look the same but the Class Glass is a little bigger in the gauge area so i opted for the Class Glass dash. I have the NEW Jeg's digital gauge panel and need all the room i can get. I will post a pic when i get it in.

interior 4.jpg

Off topic maybe, but a flat dash can look good too. 5 bucks for a salvage office desk which I stripped the laminate from. Beautiful red oak, weatherproof and indestructible. Glued to cork gasket underlay, panel surround is fiber gasket, boat snaps for sporty look (may eventually make a tonneau cover to fit). 20 bucks total, clean, strong, and good looking.

My dash face is flat but there is a raised surround that frames the machine turned face of the dash.

Jim

Roadmonster,

I like that dash and it certainly fits the budget!

Did you salvage that metal plate off of somethings? Looks like aluminum .....is it?

Roadmonster,

I like that dash and it certainly fits the budget!

Did you salvage that metal plate off of somethings? Looks like aluminum .....is it?
Original panel was hand cut and a little rough. Machine shop did CNC version free from scrap aluminum with original as pattern.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back