Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Donation button

RPM

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Sponsor
Just checking and the donation button works.

For September we had a total of $45.00

For October $40.00

18 days into November There is $5.00 which I put there just to test

We can't continue to keep this site up and running like this. It may just be time to put this site to rest.

Something to ponder is the fact that, new members are joining at a record pace. October was the best month for new members since I took the site over, after Mikes passing.

Sorry, Ron. For some reason the site won't take my pay pal account. I'll mail a check. :cool:

Thanks for the wake up Ron.
Didn't realize its been over a year since I have donated.
Clicked on the lower button seems to be a different link but I am sure you got it figured.

Reactions: RPM
I’m glad somebody else admitted to neglecting to donate for an extended period! Lol. I promise to do better. This is the first site I go to multiple times a day

Reactions: RPM
Who has the 11:05 show??? I watch everyday

BC has no desire to be in the office at all anymore and he spends most of his time in the shop. He is aware of what goes on social media. He does post but not a whole lot. I am the one behind the camera for 11:05. Thank you for watching everyday.

FYI, I made a donation the other day with my credit card. It has not shown up on my statement as of yet ( or your list of donators). If I don't see anything in a couple of days, I'll try again.

Bill

Pretty sure mine isn't showing up because I used the lower button.
I don't care if my donations show, I am just saying it might be the reason some the other donations don't show as well.

I made a Paypal donation and it want through. Way back in the olden days, when Mike was running the forum, it was always posted on the main page. It was kind of a reminder of how much was donated/ needed. Just sayin'.

I made a Paypal donation and it want through. Way back in the olden days, when Mike was running the forum, it was always posted on the main page. It was kind of a reminder of how much was donated/ needed. Just sayin'.
It is still there, we have not changed anything. Everything is just how Mike set it up. Thanks to all who have donated, it is much appreciated. It keeps the 2 girls paid who actually maintain the site for us.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back