Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Donations please

RPM

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Sponsor
We have had several emails wanting to make donations. IF you feel so inclined please just do what ever you like via Paypal to tbucketeer@gmail.com We still have a lot of work to do and a lot of expense already and a lot more to go. However this site is worth it.

One thing we will be doing is removing the block on Gmail and hot mail accounts, we are missing out on a lot of members.

Thanks for all the support through all of this.

I hope you are thinking of a way of funding this site with its members rather than the ups and downs we went through trying to get donations..Small donation sent..

Just found my way back to this forum. I retired last week after 39 years as a helicopter mechanic. I made a donation as soon as I found the new site.
I had been clicking on the old address but I finally found this link thru Grumpy's Performance Forum.:)

Reactions: RPM
Ron,

The conformation e-mail I received from PayPal reads "You sent a payment of $30.00 USD to Michael Ermel." I used the donate button on first page. Is this the right way?

I can't do anything until my check comes next week, but there will be something coming.

Done.

Reactions: RPM

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back