Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Down with a sickness

MRYoung

Hello everyone, I just signed up. I've been reading this forum for a week now and am amazed at how informative it is. By far the best site I've found for T-bucket info. I've come down with T-bucket fever after checking out the one my uncle put together and am planning a build. My family and friends are growing concrened... it's a sever case... walking around with an eye twitch and muttering babble like "dropped beam" and "reversed corvair box".:eek: I figure the only remedy is to get some steel, fire up the welder and dive in like a crazed mad man:dance:, wish me a speedy recovery.

Welcome, you found the right place. But the one thing we can't help you with is "wish me a speedy recovery." Its impossible. We keep wishing a raging infection on each other.:welcome:

Usually after the build the Tbucketitus mutates into Drive-it-titus. :cool:

Welcome to the site I can tale your the guy that your buddy's take to the bar and buy you drinks just because you keep I'm laughing.

MRYoung -

I am sorry to tell you this, but there is no hope for you or any of us. We all have Tbucketitus and only have 1,000,000 miles to live. Seriously, welcome to the forum!

BTW - Your title has me humming the Disturbed song now.

Well, if it's terminal at least I'll go out with a grin on my face. I always wanted my name in the paper next to a cool phrase like "SPEED MY HAVE BEEN A FACTOR IN THE CRASH". :lol: :rock:

The only thing i can think of, that will help is very small bugs in your teeth. Then you get a windsheld.
good luck and enjoy the ride.
Danny Eichstedt

dan eichstedt said:
The only thing i can think of, that will help is very small bugs in your teeth. Then you get a windsheld.
good luck and enjoy the ride.
Danny Eichstedt
HA HA Yeah I ride a motorcycle... on avg. around 15000 miles a year so I know all about bugs in my teeth. I do believe thats a cure for many ailments.

Sold my bucket 1982 and have missed it ever sence! Had a chopped '32 5 window coupe, a couple of dragsters (fastest was 7.60 @182) and nothing compared with the T. Welcome to the best site on the net!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back