Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Eric Speed newbe with new build.

speedkills502

I have built a lot of cars but this is my first T-bucket I want to build a lakester style old school hot rod. I have a steel body I don't know the year I think it a 23-28 it has two doors, tall window posts with two pivots and a frame that is run under the seat frame and sticks out the rear 3' maybe more. And it has a lid on the cowl that looks like a model A vent. If you can help me with with a year and model I would be very thankful. :lol: On to the rest the frame would be 110" with a suicide front and 6" drop with a quick change rear. It would have a small round fuel tank behind the bucket on the frame and will ride low. Powered by a sbc 400 with a 6x2 intake and a 4L80E transmission and custom pipes. If you have any questions are commits please write Thank You guys for any help.

Welcome! You have some good ideas and I'm sure some of the other guys will be greeting you soon. On the knowledge scale, I'm at the bottom and still learning from my first build. Ask whatever questions you have. There's a wealth of info here and all of us have bben where you are at one point. Good luck with your build and I look forward to seeing pics when you get them.

Did I mention we like to see pics? LOTS OF PICS!:lol:

Welcome: Good group of people here. Post a pic and we can tell you what you have there. All steel huh? Great!

Thanks for the post I know there is a lot of smart people on this site, that why I joined. I will post same pictures this weekend.:yay:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back