Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the T-Bucket Forums discussions? Then sign up for a free forum account, today!

Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters                Spirit Industries                Southern Legacy Freight!               

Dismiss Notice
Thank you for visiting the T-Bucket Forums! This site was created in 2006, to provide enthusiasts with a place to discuss T-Buckets. Over the years, there have been many imitators, but this is the T-Bucket resource you have been looking to find. We encourage you to register a FREE account and join in on the discussions.

First pics of my T

Discussion in 'Photo Album' started by Space Coast Rodder, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Spanky

Spanky
    Expand Collapse

That's a really fine looking T-bucket, SCR. I'm sure you'll make some tweaks to improve it, but that's what this hobby is all about! :thumbsup:

Space Coast Rodder likes this.
  2. Space Coast Rodder

Space Coast Rodder
    Expand Collapse

Tires are on the list of things to be done.. Probably in the next few weeks.. What make do you have on yours. Do you like them ??

3. Dezolde

Dezolde
    Expand Collapse

Tires on the yellow car were Hoosiers, 29" tall. Tires on current car are also Hoosiers, 31" tall. Happy w/ both.

Rear view  6-14-18.jpg

4. 2old2fast

2old2fast
    Expand Collapse

sorta retired
    One of you computer whiz kids put Dezolde's photo against space coast's photo for comparison ...
    My votes on Mopar

Advertise with Us! Advertise with Us! Advertise with Us! White Rose Technology Ting Mobile Buy VPN

SSL Certificate