Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Fred

Fred

Hi Hello, my name is Fred
Greetings from Pretoria in sunny South Africa. Have just joined thanks to referral by Youngster. I have always wanted to own one of these T Buckets ever since I can remember but just never got round to getting the right one. Have had a look at a couple our way but there always seem to lack something on it and have now decided to built my own. It is just not as easy as there by you with all the parts etc just being a phonecall away but I suppose if you really want it one will just have to put the effort in. I own two AC Cobra replicas and are thus used to working on motorcars.Hopefully will still have time to participate on the forums.
Cheers
Fred

Welcome to the forum. I met a seaman from South Africa when I lived in England years ago. Actually he was a Yorkshireman up from South Africa for Christmas to visit his mother. I was on a stopover in York on my way to Edinburgh for New Years. I know we talked about South Africa but I don't remember much of the conversation. I do remember that we drank a tun of Yorkshire Bitter that afternoon. Again, welcome. Any questions you have about T buckets can probably be answered here. Steve

Welcome to our site Fred. Glad to have you here. You are going to find a wealth of information here as well as the most helpful group of bucketheads on the planet. Being in South Africa is a bit of a problem, but then problem solving is what building a T bucket is all about. We will all be here to help you any way we can.

Ron

Welcome Fred ............

welcome aboard fred

Bruce so planes take off into the wind are you supposed to pee into the wind or with it?

Greetings from New Zealand.

We are gonna nail you guys at rugby tonight.:lol:

The last hot rodding Safir I met was into 4wd stuff out of Capetown and he was lamenting the prices he had to pay for all his V8 stuff over your way.

All the best with your project

Cheers
Hot Rod Todd

We have another FRED on here. He's our roving ambassador. Hope you're into "T"s as much as him.:lol:

Welcome, Fred! I'm the other Fred! I'm sure the cost of doing a hot rod where you're from is really daunting, but if we can help with info and inspiration..... just give us a shout.:lol:

Oh, you don't need an American V8 to move these things. Have you checked alternative power plants?

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back