Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Front suspension about done :)

Igor

just a few more things to do with the front end then its all done :) just have to figure out what color to go with after its done lol.

What you guys think?IMAG2461.jpgIMAG2464.jpg

Square tubing is a lot stronger than round, just the look is different for a T Bucket, I know, because I also use a square tube in my rear radius rods, because I had problems bending the round ones that I had... I needed a larger OD tube, but a fellow back east, wanted to make all his own, with no tube bending, so I made this setup just to show him it would work fine...

Attachments

• Teds ride as of 2012.jpg
    Teds ride as of 2012.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 91
steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrr.jpg

Steering arm is on. needs a little gusset on the bottom side just to add a bit more beef to an already strong arm
When i clean em up and get em to paint i think they will be purdy :)

Lotsa nice work. Let me show my ignorance and ask, how does the tie rod and radiator, frame and front end stuff all integrate?

I'm not sure what Igor is planning railroad but on my car the radiator is far enough back from the front cross member that there would be enough room for a center link like that.

With the level and quality of work on it, I am sure it was planned out, but I was having trouble with the tie rod location.

yes the RAD will be far enough back :) and the tie rod had just the slightest of diff in the swing . there is a black sharpie line on the frame in the last picture that is about where the RAD will be sitting :) i think its 3 inch behind the end of the friction shock mount.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back