Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Fuel prices

Well, since Sinister Sally has not yet been started, I cannot complain too much about the price of gas for that little trollop, thank goodness. It is the only way she is saving me any money right now.

Well, since Sinister Sally has not yet been started, I cannot complain too much about the price of gas for that little trollop, thank goodness. It is the only way she is saving me any money right now.

It is weird how many $$ you spend near the end of any build for all the miscellaneous little stuff that you need to complete it. I was on a first name basis at the hardware store! :eek::confused:

That made me laugh . . . .

Haven't heard anyone use that phrase in a very longgggg time . . . .

I can see my grandma waving her finger at me . . . . ouch, what a flashback

It is weird how many $$ you spend near the end of any build for all the miscellaneous little stuff that you need to complete it. I was on a first name basis at the hardware store! :eek::confused:
I know all of the local hardware folks, lol... between my stuff and the rentals, I used to be in there several times a week. I am downsizing, so not in there as much. The other day the owner was asking if I was ok, lol... hadn’t seen me in a week or so.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back