Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Fuel prices...

Track-T

Up to $3.59 here in da swamps...
gas.jpg

I paid $3.65 yesterday, here on the Sun.

VegasBruce said:
I paid $3.65 yesterday, here on the Sun.
Got ya beat.......$4.90 for the equivilant of a US Gallon :eek: here in Winnipeg.

That 'ol 153 ci 4 banger is looking better all the time.

the gas stop in moorehead mn, right across the river from fargo nd was at 3.40 today. Everyone else is 3.47 to 3.49

norseman said:
the gas stop in moorehead mn, right across the river from fargo nd was at 3.40 today. Everyone else is 3.47 to 3.49
Hey man, that's dirt cheap. We haven't seen bargain basement gas like that for 2 years, maybe 3....lol

I have filled up in your neck of the woods a few times, it can be quite painful.
Put 30 gallons in the truck and another 10 to 15 in the boat and it adds up!!
On the other hand there is no price tag on a saturday night in lac du bonnet...

Gas just hit $3.89 for hitest down here. It is getting nuts.

To save some money I bought one of those little Mopeds, but even it isn't that good. The dealer said I would get 50 MPG, but I only get 6. What do you think the problem is???????? :eek::D:lol: Also, the motors keep blowing up after about a week!!!

Don

Well Don this will be hard to take.BUT! do you think it could be the old middle-age spread that the moped ped is succuming to?LOL:hide::D

Rick said:
Well Don this will be hard to take.BUT! do you think it could be the old middle-age spread that the moped ped is succuming to?LOL:hide::rulz:

No, I think it's the carburetor. :D:lol::lol:

Don

Hehe, how long do you think he would last if he rode into a Hells Angels roundup with that bike and jacket?? :D:lol::rulz::lol:

Don

WOW!!

When I first bought my bike in 04, I could fill it up and have change left over out of a $10.00 bill. Granted it only holds 5 gallons. It does have to run on 93 octane or better. Jump to 2008, I filled it up recently and it almost took a $20.00 dollar bill. Didn't even have enough change left over for a coke.....

I hate to think what it'll cost to fill the suburban.....Ouch.

PaulR

PaulR said:
WOW!!

I hate to think what it'll cost to fill the suburban.....Ouch.

PaulR

We have a Tahoe, and it is right at $100 to fill it up. I can't imagine what it is going to cost to tow to Mt Home with this truck. It gets about 10 mpg towing and it will be 1500 miles round trip.:cry:

Just paid $3.59/9 (REG. ) for the Rag Head stuff (Chevron) ......It's down a little from what it was several weeks ago...."BH"

$5.20 :eek: for the equivilant of a US Gallon - Winnipeg

The reason for steady increases.... everyone keeps paying instead of rioting.

LumenAl said:
Well that about slams the door on my gripping!

Yeah, probably going to do a trip to the Black Hills this summer to take advantage of the cheaper fuel and dollar equivelant.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back