Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Full Fender T

Carolina Man

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I had a idea of how I wanted my T but never found a picture of one like I wanted. This is as close to what I have in mind except the wheels and engine.

1923-ford-model-t-hot-rod-600_zpsd3afdabf.jpg

20805_Rear_3-4_Web-600_zps0e3ef409.jpg

I don't think I could go for that paint job. No offense, but I tend to prefer simple primary colors, especially with that much brightwork.

Tha paint job I want is different,I', not in to murals on a car or truck. I am looking at the style of the body with full fenders.

I like the looks of the running boards and front fenders. I'm not crazy about the way the rear fenders angle up at the rear. I think they would look great if they were fitted around the tire or pointed towards the ground. Would also look great if they were molded to the bed and body. Lots of work to do that, but I think the looks would be well worth the effort.

I like the looks of the running boards and front fenders. I'm not crazy about the way the rear fenders angle up at the rear. I think they would look great if they were fitted around the tire or pointed towards the ground. Would also look great if they were molded to the bed and body. Lots of work to do that, but I think the looks would be well worth the effort.

Here is the original T and the fenders are different. It has a cleaner look.

images_zps343e2a82.jpg

I initially looked for fenders "like original" when I was building , don't recall finding anything in glass , what I did find was steel & not only were they too narrow to suit my purpose but they were outrageousley expensive:eek: !!!!! [like 5-600 a corner w/o the running boards or aprons]

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back