Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Getting Closer to hitting the road

Duke

Windshield glass gettting done now, Top Glass schudled for end of week. The Body is being painted and should be ready around Monday. Engine, transmission, rearend, and coolent levels up and ready, brake in additive added to engine. Hopefully next week it will be put her back together time and then startup and the DMV. Then I can start planning changes :D

Duke said:
...Then I can start planning changes...

OK... First ya made me spill my coffee all over my keyboard! :lol:

I'm looking forward to seeing the next wave of pics... you've got yourself a really nice looking ride coming together... AND you'll even have some nice weather to have some fun with!

:lol: is about to get pegged!

Al, hope your weather has been better than ours. Wive wanted me to get some top soil for her garden box I made, decieded that by the time I got home with the top soil it would be mud. All this rain is a little unusal for Bend, Oregon. Of course in Seattle when it stops raining, people start to rust. :lol::lol::lol:

Great news, Duke! I can't wait to see the pics.

Duke said:
Windshield glass gettting done now, Top Glass schudled for end of week. The Body is being painted and should be ready around Monday. Engine, transmission, rearend, and coolent levels up and ready, brake in additive added to engine. Hopefully next week it will be put her back together time and then startup and the DMV. Then I can start planning changes :lol:

Sweet, now we need new pics :lol: change is good. I always have to be working on something. :D

When I get it back together I will post pics, for sure. :lol: :lol:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back