Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Ground effects . . . ?

I have plans for a front spoiler attached to the front axle via license plate brackets ( 4 of them ). The license plate will also be attached ( using the 2 inner brackets ). The 2 inner brackets will hold the license plate & spoiler. The 2 outer brackets will hold the rest of spoiler.

I've seen that V shaped windshield before in several pics of 27's, what is it called and where can I get one?

Have seen them referred to as a "Duvall" Windshield Island girl.
Regards,

Thanks.

Now that you say it, that's the name I've seen in print, but couldn't remember.

Wonder where to get one . . .

Seems that Speedway has it, and only $1800, . . . . what a bloomin' bargain! and that's without glass

Last edited:
That windshield would look good and go with your laid back radiator grill IMHO

I have always liked those Duvall windshields but the price.... not so much. They do look pretty sharp on a 27.

That windshield would look good and go with your laid back radiator grill IMHO

That's exactly what I was thinking . . .

Spirit usually uses the chopped '32 style grill on the '27's, so I've only found a couple with the '34 style, but it really changes the look of the car, and as you say, the sportier Duvall style windshield just seems like a natural to go with the '34 grill.

This is one of the few 27's I've found with the '34 grill, I'm trying to visualize it with the Duvall windshield . . . Obviously the top would have to go, but the whole look would be worth it . . . especially with the lower profile of a non blown motor (and zoomies)

feedback appreciated:

27 T-40 wp.jpg

Last edited:
Zipper used to be located in Grand Junction Colorado near my brother's house. We knew the guys who started it at that time and stopped in there many times. Great little cars for sure and a great little company.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back