Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hello all,

409T

Staff member
I just found this forum yesterday, and must say that it is nice to come across one that is for T-buckets. I have three myself, one is mostly home made, 350/350 which my wife drives; one that is CCR frame and body, 327/350 which the kids fight over; and one that I am just finishing that is another CCR body and frame with a 1964 409 which has been bored to 421. I put 6 Demon 98's on top of this one, and it has been a real lesson trying to make it all work.

I would also like to add a shameless plug for our annual T-bucket run that will be the first weekend in June. LumenAl mentioned it earlier, but let me do so again - the link is here: http://www.tbucketeers.com/forum/f16/t-bucket-event-us-west-coast-guys-2661/ Hope to see as many of you as possible there. So-Cal weather is always good for cruisin' T-buckets.

Jeff

Welcome to the forum 409T.

"WELCOME" to the best T site on the net 409T. Love pictures!!!!!!

Jeff did u go with the CCR interior or something else??? Do u have the long body with the door????? And did u have trouble with the driverside winshield post fitment.

Howdy, howdy. Did anyone mention pictures? Good to have you aboard, I look forward to seeing your pics.

:welcome: ,,,,,a 6 pack Oooooh !! gotta post some pictures for sure

Jeff did u go with the CCR interior or something else??? Do u have the long body with the door????? And did u have trouble with the driverside winshield post fitment.

CCR interior, it's just too easy. I do have the long body with a door, again, the door makes it easy, and the long body is just more comfortable, even though I am only 5'9" tall. I got the windshield posts with only one hole drilled in the body, so I was able to grind and fit them and then drill the second hole. I did all my own body work and paint, so this wasn't too scary.

I'll post some pictures tomorrow.

Jeff

Thanks 409T i look forward to the pics mine is at the paint shop and interior is next .

G,day from down under mate, that 409 sounds tuff, looking forward to some picture.
This site just gets better.

There are some pics in the photo album forum.

Jeff

Nice looking ride Jeff. Thanks for the pictures!

Im not sure if anyone has ask this yet but could u please

POST MORE PICTURES:lol::D:lol::crap:

I'll try to take some interior pics tonight. Don't know if there will be enough light in the garage for them to come out well, we'll see.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back