Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hello from Arizona

Satori

Hey guys, great forum! I've shrugged off my "to-do" list around the house this weekend and read bucket threads. :D

I'm finally going to build a t-bucket. I've always wanted to build one and since my wife passed away from leukemia I need something to do besides stare at the walls, so it's the perfect time.

I plan to order a kit from Total Performance in the next few days. I pretty much have my engine and tranny planned out. I plan to use a 383 stroker and a TH 350 tranny.

I'm really looking forward to this!

Mike

:D....

Satori said:
Hey guys, great forum! I've shrugged off my "to-do" list around the house this weekend and read bucket threads. :D

I'm finally going to build a t-bucket. I've always wanted to build one and since my wife passed away from leukemia I need something to do besides stare at the walls, so it's the perfect time.

I plan to order a kit from Total Performance in the next few days. I pretty much have my engine and tranny planned out. I plan to use a 383 stroker and a TH 350 tranny.

I'm really looking forward to this!

Mike
Total is no more.You might want to check out Spirit they have a HUGE sale this month only

Rick said:
Total is no more.You might want to check out Spirit they have a HUGE sale this month only

I just learned this. I spent the weekend reading threads in the engine forum, I guess I should have looked at other forums sooner. I'll check out the Spirit kits, thanks.

:D Don;t let the spirit sale go by without getting your order in I just picked mine up last week and it (a27style) is a really well built body. You can get any info you need to build a tbucket right here I know because this is my first and everyone here is very helpful.:rofl:..Francis

Welcome to the site . Time to get ordering then the real fun starts. Do you invite friends over to help build or build it the way you want? Having friends over is fun but sometimes slows down the process.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone, and for pointing me to Spirit. I'm looking at the 23 T Deluxe Body SuperKit. Looks pretty complete to me. I'm still looking through the list to see what, if anything, it doesn't come with. (besides motor and trans and wheels and tires of course)

putz, I'll be on my own for most of it unless my brother starts stopping by more often.

:welxome: from oklahoma. Sorry to hear about your wife. Post picks and ask many questions. Some of these guys have built the most amazing cars you have everseen.

Thanks rooster.

Don't worry, I'm all about posting pics when I'm working on something. :welxome:

Thanks for sharing your pics rooster, great looking bucket! I'm going to paint mine black too, only satin finish.

Welcome from Bako. Calif. land of the hot Summers.. hehe You may want to consider using a turbo 400.. I tried a 350 and spit out second gear while using a Big Block engine, and it sounds like your's should put out good HP also... You will Love these T Buckets, they are really fun to drive.. :funmeter2:

welcome to the site. Nothing better then building a bucket to take your mind off things. Before you know it, it will be all your thinking about.

I can see it now the satin is gona be the bomb!!! good choice Black and chrome baby its classic. Check out EXJUNKS buggy and 409T ride to. These guys are dressed in black and are lookin very good.

Thanks guys. I'm getting black interior too, and when he asked if I wanted vinyl or cloth I initially said vinly, thinking if I get caught in a rain storm the seat won't get soaked through. But after some thought I changed my mind to cloth. That was after I thought about how uncomfortable it will be to sit on a black vinly seat after it sits a few hours in the hot summer Arizona sun. :lol:

That satin black looks good with a red interior to . Check out the ultraleather also its a lower cost sub for real leather and looks great. It doesnot get so hot and looks and feals like real leather at 10% of the cost.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back