Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hello from Bama

Welcome to the site Steven.

Ron

Warning: T-buckets can be addicting!

Huntsville

I have a cousin in Huntsville and I plan to stop off there on my way home from the NTBA Nationals in Chattanooga. If you want to hook up and look over my "T", PM me with contact info.

Hello from Western Kentucky and ditto on the Nationals in Chattanooga in June. I can just about guarantee lots of buckets and a ride if you ask around.

I have a cousin in Huntsville and I plan to stop off there on my way home from the NTBA Nationals in Chattanooga. If you want to hook up and look over my "T", PM me with contact info.
I had. Never heard of the NTBA but I looked at the web page and that's cool stuff. Where the event is being held is only a hour and fifteen minutes from Huntsville so I may swing up for the day. It might be nice to look and take pictures to get ideas. Ill have to figure out the PM thing and I will send my info.

I had. Never heard of the NTBA but I looked at the web page and that's cool stuff. Where the event is being held is only a hour and fifteen minutes from Huntsville so I may swing up for the day. It might be nice to look and take pictures to get ideas. Ill have to figure out the PM thing and I will send my info.

NTBA Show and Shine is Sat, Jun 23rd at 9:30 am at Coker Tire/Honest Charlie. Week long event starts on Jun 17th.

Stuff will be going on the whole week prior to that Saturday. It will be held at the Choo Choo hotel in downtown Chattanooga, then Saturday the show and shine at Cokers. If you can get some time off during the week, I can guarantee you a ride in a bucket.

Welcome to the site Steven, from Michigan. Looks like a couple of great members are willing to help get you past your window shopping and turned into the addiction Youngster warned you about.

Welcome from Northern Illinois.

Welcome from South Carolina. We must be the only two guys that have a an interest in T Buckets, and motorcycle sidecars. I noticed your avatar. I'm building my first T Bucket after building everything "but" over the last fifty years. Your going to have the time of your life if you choose to build your T Bucket.
For the record I manufactured over 450 Sweet SL-110 motorcycle sidecars over the last forty years, and as I write this I have a shop full of T Buckets ,(three) and sidecars (five) in my shop. Great fun for an old retired guy.
Have fun on this site, these guys are a friendly group full of knowledge on T Buckets.
Johnny Sweet015.JPG

Attachments

• 021.JPG
    021.JPG
    594.3 KB · Views: 10
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    737.9 KB · Views: 9

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back