Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hello from Indiana

scmmcd247

I have been reading the forums for around a month. I should be getting a kit in a few months. I am from Lafayette Indiana.

scmmcd247: You may want to speak to Mike who is the Owner/Head Admin. He lives in West Lafayette and has a really nice Total Performance Deluxe kit for sale.

Welcome from down the road in Indy!

I
scmmcd247: You may want to speak to Mike who is the Owner/Head Admin. He lives in West Lafayette and has a really nice Total Performance Deluxe kit for sale.

Welcome from down the road in Indy!
called him and left him a voicemail but he didn't return my call. I'm also 6' 2" so a standard body might be a bit small for myself.

Apologies for not seeing your intro before now.

Actually, I am in Lafayette. I just moved, a few weeks ago and now live a few blocks west of the old Home Hospital site.

The body has a TP seat insert in it, which allows you sit a bit further back and a bit lower. I'm the same height and everything was comfortable for me. Not a car I would want to drive 500 miles in, but certainly comfortable enough for some cruising.

I'm still unpacking, re-situating and finding things after the move, so try to be patient with me.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back