Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hello from Myrtle Beach, SC

Welcome from St Louis. Looks like a great foundation for your hotrod. Drive it awhile and let us know how it performs. It looks like the basics ae all there - just a matter of how they all work together.

Welcome from St Louis. Looks like a great foundation for your hotrod. Drive it awhile and let us know how it performs. It looks like the basics ae all there - just a matter of how they all work together.
Thanks, runs great except it's surging, half the carb isn't working, so doing a rebuild on it this week. Swapping the Valve covers for sure, they are just cheap steel ones and I may have a slight leak in them. Going to polish and de-rust what I can as well. Lots of fun. :)

Just got my T-bucket. It needs some TLC and polishing. Any advice on upgrades or changes?

View attachment 24834
Welcome from Hudson, Fl…I’ve been in your shoes…hell, I’m still in your shoes…I quickly switched from cosmetic to safety and mechanical issues that needed prioritizing.. but Spanky’s right get it working well together, and then tackle the house cleaning.. but enjoy the ride.. the most fun I’ve ever had..

Welcome from Hudson, Fl…I’ve been in your shoes…hell, I’m still in your shoes…I quickly switched from cosmetic to safety and mechanical issues that needed prioritizing.. but Spanky’s right get it working well together, and then tackle the house cleaning.. but enjoy the ride.. the most fun I’ve ever had..
Thanks. :)

Enjoy from SE New Mexico............and Welcome.......

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back