Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hello From Pgh, PA

mystic122468

Hey guys! Just got my 1st T-Bucket yesterday and I can't wait to get started. It's a mid 90's Speedway kit (so I was told). I know i'll have a ton of questions! Is there a basic build book out there to use as a guide? also how will I title it when i'm done?
Let the fun begin!
thanks!

Jim

Attachments

• tbucket.jpg
    tbucket.jpg
    532.5 KB · Views: 40
Welcome! That may be a Speedway body, but definately not a Speedway chassis. It looks to me like a homemade frame. Id re think the engine mounts and inspect the suspension mounts and brackets.

Welcome! That may be a Speedway body, but definately not a Speedway chassis. It looks to me like a homemade frame. Id re think the engine mounts and inspect the suspension mounts and brackets.

The frame looks to be "factory" built, I was told it was around a 95 speedway frame. But yes, the engine mounts were added buy the last owner and the rear shock mounts need to be removed and rewelded correctly.

Welcome from Hermitage, Pa. My bucket is a Speedway with a passenger door , makes it a lot easier to enter and exit. I'm running ford fe big block with dual quads. I love it !

w

Welcome! Looks like a good start and similar project to mine. I also bought someone else's problems...er project :) Makes for a lot of fun time in the shop with a grinder, welder, and plasma cutter! Enjoy your project and please keep us posted!!

Welcome. Do you mind if I ask how much you paid for something like that?
It looks like a good start to a fun project. You'll have a lot of fun!

Bill

Welcome. Do you mind if I ask how much you paid for something like that?
It looks like a good start to a fun project. You'll have a lot of fun!

Bill

I picked it up for $600.00, I couldn't pass it up even though I have to completely disassemble everything and start over.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back