Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

hello !

cammok5

hello. im 17 and me and my dad want to build a t bucket together. right now i have a 1968 cougar. im in the proces of replaceing all the under dash wires. its in perfect shape besides that. anyway im preaty handy around cars and so is my dad. im looking at getting the kit from Total Performance. is that a good kit to get? do they come with titles or a vin? are easy they easy to regester? thanks

cammok5 said:
hello. im 17 and me and my dad want to build a t bucket together. right now i have a 1968 cougar. im in the proces of replaceing all the under dash wires. its in perfect shape besides that. anyway im preaty handy around cars and so is my dad. im looking at getting the kit from Total Performance. is that a good kit to get? do they come with titles or a vin? are easy they easy to regester? thanks

Gee, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Total Performance went out of business around the first of this year. If you need a complete kit look at Spirit.

But hey welcome to the site. You will like it here, lots of good folks with lots of info.

well spirt was #2 choice. i also see they give you a vin and mso witvh is a plus. another qustion, does the 23 or 27 have more room for driver and pasenger. im 6'3 and acualy want to sit in it and not on top like some pics ive seen

:D
The 27 is longer in the body (human comfort) and in the chassis (more human comfort *ride*). Congrats on a quality project with Dad.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back