Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Need TP windshield posts

dmxxpert

Hello all,

Just signed up to try and get some assistance in finding one of these new or used.
I have a Total Performance King T kit that I purchased a number of years ago when it
was first released. I quikly got the car into a roller, ran all the fuel and brake lines, and proceeded to "wood" the interior. Then I purchased a house (luckily with a garage) and the T went on the back burner.
I just recently dusted it off and am working on it again. The main item I am missing is the windshield. I have already gone through the song and dance of calling speedway and yes they don't intend to produce new TP parts (I don't blame them, they have their own line to produce but it is irritating since they did purchase all of TP. Anyway, I would love any assistance in finding laid back windshield posts (complete windshield is ok as well) for my project.

Thank you all in advance,

Jeremy

I got my straight posts from Jim at Wintec. He is your best bet for some that will fit with no/minimal modification.

The only posts available that are Laid Back are the ones from Speedway...I don't know of any one else making them at this time. My suggestion would be to find a set of the Total Performance posts, maybe that someone has taken off thier car.
The Speedway lay back posts do not fit the same as the TP posts, and there was an issue with the(Speedway) passenger side post not being vertical when mounted...this was our experience... being as we used to use the TP Laybacks on our bodies with little fitment problems. Jim at Wintec would be your best bet for more information.

CCR   16inch Layback.jpg

I have a set of TP plain angled posts for sale. They were mounted and used for a summmer but I switched to straight. These have not been painted. $ 70.00 for pair. let me know if interested.

Hey Guys,

Thanks for all of the replies. Sorry I am late in returning to the site, it's been a hectic month as we just became foster parents. Anyway, Oscar, if I am not too late I am definitely interested in those windshield posts. That would be a life saver.

Thanks again for all of your help.

Jeremy

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back