Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hellraiser79

Thank you thank you thank you. Yes, it did arrive today. Pictures to follow. Unfortunatly i couldnt get pictures of it coming off the truck, but its all unpacked and scattered allover my garage. As soon as i get rid of all the cardboard ill get some pics for everybody.

Well, sweep it in a pile and take a picture.:wall:

I picked up my tank today from the post office. It looks great. Thank you. The headlight brackets look cool also. You sure are good with a spray can. Id swear you used a gun to paint it, it looks great.

HELLRAISER79 said:
I picked up my tank today from the post office. It looks great. Thank you. The headlight brackets look cool also. You sure are good with a spray can. Id swear you used a gun to paint it, it looks great.

Darn Post Office, They were supposed to redirect that to me. It works better with UPS.

Haha I thought you might have had it redirected to you, because for some reason i though it was coming ups. Anyway, had a funny moment at the post office. the guy at the counter said this thing is heavy what the heck is it? I said its a gas tank for my t-bucket! He said a T-what? And i said nevermind and just smiled as i carried it out.

HELLRAISER79 said:

Great glad you like it. That is Krylon gloss black in case you need to touch it up.

Hey Ron just getting ready to tromp through the snow to the garage to get that bracket off.If i dont return in two hours send the Mounties to rescue me.LOL

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back