Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

here it is ....a new beginning

badbowtie

this is the start................ I plan on dropping an engine and checking it all out it was a running bucket up till a few years ago until the mice got to the batt cable and they shorted out an caused a small wire fire no damage to anything except so wires the motor was pulled for something else and there it sat ................till last week ............here we go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• t bucket 3.jpg
    t bucket 3.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 82
I would love to find a copy of an original total performance assembly manual if anybody has one I would pay for it to be copied

The assembly manual that Speedway sells is very good
Well worth the 20.00 bucks
Frank
P.S. I have an original Total Performance assembly manual
I will check to see what it would cost to copy

I have one you can have for free. PM me with an address and I'll send it to you. I'm originally from western NY, but now live in FL.

thanks mike j .......I got the assembly manual and accessory catalog in the mail today ..........thank to a great guy for helping a fellow member out ......that's a great welcome to a new member ...............thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks mike j .......I got the assembly manual and accessory catalog in the mail today ..........thank to a great guy for helping a fellow member out ......that's a great welcome to a new member ...............thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No problem. Maybe it will help you out. I'm shooting from the hip on mine. With help from the "Forum nation" of course.:D

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back