Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hey all from Alberta Canada

0rg0

Hi everyone. I guess I'm building a bucket. I didn't mean to. It just sort of happened. I was building a 60's style T coupe, and I came across an old Cal Auto Glass T roadster body really cheap. I couldn't resist. I've been working on the chassis for 14 months now. Just got it rolling about a week ago. I started working with the body yesterday, and started doing so research. Thats how I found this site. There are build threads on both The Hamb, and Canadian Rodder, but I thought would put a little something up here as well. I've enjoyed reading the good specific info here, and maybe I can help contribute a little bit as well.

Welcome OrgO. I am originally from the Red Deer area but now in PA weather is a bit better for running a T here. What part of AB are you from?

We need pictures! ... it is the law.

Windy Lethbridge... I'm in Edmonton, was born and raised in Calgary. I go to the swap meet in Red Deer every year. Looking forward to the one in March. Gotta pick up some bits for the car.

I have thousands of pictures of the build so far, and I will start a thread very soon detailing everything. Looking forward to hearing some opinions on it. I'm going for a traditional styled car, and I'm using lots of original parts. Every bit so far has a story behind it.

Who runs this site ? I really like it. Nice and clean, easy to use. Very nice.

Welcome from Northern Illinois OrgO, looking forward to seeing some pictures of your build.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back