Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

hi all

airbag

Just thought i'd say hello to the crowd here and take a sec for introduction....I hail from a small hamlet 250km nw of edmonton I work in the oil patch and have little time fun, I have no hot rod experiance and just the opposite i drive a kia rio(boo-hiss) add 3 ft of snow to that and what a nightmare i live !!!!but that's all about to change, the moment i can start this T project. gonna make the time and create the fun give the kia to my daughter and drive the car i always wanted...so thanks to everyone that shares their hard learned knowledge, its appreciated, and maybe oneday i'll have something to contribute in return..

take care all

GOOD GOD MAN!!!! Sounds like the Yukon
life on the tv Any way welcome from the land south of the permafrost line. You will really like your T

You will be happy that you found time to build one of our little toys. A ton of fun. Welcome

Welcome! It sounds like you live in my hell lol! Cripes! When will you be able to drive a T-bucket up there? Maybe the T stands for tundra?:panyway good luck and keep us posted!

Last edited:
you sir have just supplied the name for the car "the tundra bucket" this model comes equiped with a plow on the front and snow storm decals down the side...I have basically 3 1/2 month driving window from mid july to end of aug sometimes into sept unless your face has the tensile strength of a airplane window then you can go a bit longer but you'll still need a ice scraper for your eyes....I'm cool with that I work the winter away anyway...

I always said the same thing about people that live down in tornado alley.....I wouldn't leave this part of the world it has everything-- sking, hockey,snowmobiling, sledging,best hunting in the world, thousands of acres of untouched wilderness then we get summer +30c days, more fresh water lakes and rivers than you can count, endless riding trails for the atv god i should sell brochures.
I can't really sell it can i 7 months of winter sucks

Welcome to the site. Originally from the Red Deer area so know what you say about time to ride. There is a lot of truth to what you say about the area but in the end too much winter is just too much winter. Moving further south this winter so will have even less to deal with than I do now.

you sir have just supplied the name for the car "the tundra bucket" this model comes equiped with a plow on the front and snow storm decals down the side...I have basically 3 1/2 month driving window from mid july to end of aug sometimes into sept unless your face has the tensile strength of a airplane window then you can go a bit longer but you'll still need a ice scraper for your eyes....I'm cool with that I work the winter away anyway...
Ha ha. Awesome! Hey as long as you're happy, that's all that matters! I look forward to your progress! You do live in a beautiful part of the world.

I always said the same thing about people that live down in tornado alley.....I wouldn't leave this part of the world it has everything-- sking, hockey,snowmobiling, sledging,best hunting in the world, thousands of acres of untouched wilderness then we get summer +30c days, more fresh water lakes and rivers than you can count, endless riding trails for the atv god i should sell brochures.
I can't really sell it can i 7 months of winter sucks
I'd really love to live up there also for all the reasons you say, plus I'd love to be able to break my breath and urine into pieces once it comes out. No seriously I wouldn't trade places with you if someone threaten to kill me. I'd say shoot me now!! LOL Tornadoes only last a short time then you come out to beautiful blue skies and nice warmth. Sometimes your stuff is rearranged. LOL But I love the name Tundra T. You might consider using a Toyota tundra engine. If nothing else you could use the emblems on your ride. Keep us posted with pics. Stay warm and toasty.. Good Luck and God Bless

Good luck with the build and welcome from New Hampshire. Only cruise May to October here:(

Welcome from Texas ..
This fellow has it figured out I think ,,
186454.jpg

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back