Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hi from small town indiana

dan nichols

Hi im dan from dublin indiana been building a tbucket for the past year and a half. im a firm believer that with a little time and determination a person can build something nice and for very little money. i am a electrician for a local company but have a background in machining. i believe that everyone has the ability to build something nice and safe and have fun doing it i will be posting a build thread for comments i value all input because several minds thinking are better than one lol.

Will be looking for your build thread ,like to look at them. From a small town in central Iowa, 4000 +- population .Good luck......

Welcome Dan from about 60 miles west in Indy! This is a great place for low-buck T-tech. Lots of info and ideas in people's build threads and the like.

thanks alot i have the car to the painted and rolling stage and im going to try and get the engine built this week going with the basic 350/350 combo for now but next winter it will have a 8ba flathead.

thanks ben you guys did a great job for the nationals this year and everyone was very nice and helpful for sure its amazing how many people were there from all over the county.

thanks from small town iowa iajjpop most of the time the small towns are more laid back and your kids can play outside and not worry as much.

Hello from Anderson Indiana not to far away we need to meet up at one of the local shows sometime!

thanks guys i have lots of pics during the process. when i get home this evening i will post some of them . would like to get together at a show or just for a cruise in the spring for sure thanks for the offer spayne. i have tried to wait to start a build thread until i had a rolling car and over the weekend i finally got to that point i started a build thread and have posted a pic i had on my phone but will do more latter this evening thanks for all the info on this sight and all of you guys have some very nice buckets for sure.

Welcome from PA

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back