Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

High Tide warning for College Station TX

bigblk1177

Look out texas a&m The TIDE is HIGH and rolling your way. ROLL TIDE better duck john boy football. I'm just saying!!

Look out texas a&m The TIDE is HIGH and rolling your way. ROLL TIDE better duck john boy football. I'm just saying!!
I think Johnny Manziel will have a hell of a game and then sign some autographs for the A&M team in front of the cameras.

The Tide looked better last night against Ole Miss. Bet Bo don't talk so much muck now. Bo don't know Bama ball. LOL Hey I heard the Vols beat Alabama oh wait that was South Alabama High LOL Just kidding The Dawgs looked good with LSU Hey that's SEC football. They beat each other up pretty good week in and week out. Better keep a close eye on Urban Meyer. Tide beat him at Fla. Checked himself into Hospital after the game. Good luck to everybody's favorite team.

The Tide looked better last night against Ole Miss. Bet Bo don't talk so much muck now. Bo don't know Bama ball. LOL Hey I heard the Vols beat Alabama oh wait that was South Alabama High LOL Just kidding The Dawgs looked good with LSU Hey that's SEC football. They beat each other up pretty good week in and week out. Better keep a close eye on Urban Meyer. Tide beat him at Fla. Checked himself into Hospital after the game. Good luck to everybody's favorite team.

I don't think the Vols could beat the high school team.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back